Walk the Walk for Autism
|Record #: TOT0495||Last Modified: 27 Mar 2019||Last Full Update: 21 Sep 2017|
|Where To Find Us||
29 Park Rd
Truro, NS B2N 4E5
|Contact||Leah Poirier, Autism Support Coordinator, Truro Chapter|
|Description & Services|
Schedule of Events:
10am Registration/Pre-Walk Activities –
- All teams/individual walkers must register at Viictoria Park Band Shelter and bring their pledge sheets and money.
- A limited amount of t-shirts will be available to purchase the day of the Walk so be sure to order your shirts online.
*Pre-Walk Activities include: Bouncy House, Face Painting, Yard games and Bubble Fun.
10:45am - 11:00am Sponsor/Participant Appreciation
- Photo op/prizes for teams/individuals)
11:00am - 12:00noon Walk –
- We will have our shorter Walk route again this year (leave and finish at Victoria Park).
- Our parade will pause for a special event at Truro's new Civic Square green space- right next to Truro's Farmer's Market & in front of the Colchester East Hants library.
12:00noon- 1:30pm Post
- Return to Victoria Park for a BBQ & refreshments.
T-SHIRT ORDER DEADLINE IS 11:59PM ON MAY 27TH, 2018!!!!
***please note that even though the website will allow orders after this date, we cannot guarantee the order***
Note: Only a small number of shirts will be available to purchase the day of the Walk for $20 each.
Looking forward to seeing you on Walk Day!!
ONLINE REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON FRIDAY, JUNE 15th at 11:00am.
You may still register on Saturday morning in person at the Walk launch.
|Tags||All abilities welcome ; Fundy Connect ; Recreation Categories ; Supportive Environments ; Walking|