South Shore Regional School Board
|Record #: TOB0092||Last Modified: 07 Jan 2016||Last Full Update: 05 Mar 2014|
|Where To Find Us||
100 York St
Bridgewater, NS B4V 1R3
|Contact||Daphne Egilsson, Principal|
|Alternate Contact||Deanna Rawding, Vice-Principal|
|Description & Services|
|Information||Our Mission Statement Bridgewater Junior Senior High School is committed to developing confident, lifelong learners in an atmosphere of mutual support and respect. Intellectual, physical and social growth will be encouraged within a positive and challenging environment.
1. Everyone is important.
2. Everyone should be treated with respect.
3. Schools should be a positive place in which to learn.
4. Everyone should have an equal opportunity to learn.
5. Everyone learns in different ways.
6. Everyone should be appropriately challenged.
7. Learning is a shared responsibility.
8. Learning is a lifelong process.
Our School Motto: MENS SANA IN CORPORE SANO We strive to provide a positive and challenging learning environment in which our students can learn and develop into productive and contributing members of society.
Our Profile: 500 Students 29 Teachers 1 Library Technician 2 Administrators 2 Admin Assistants 1 School Counsellor 9 Teacher Assistants 3 Custodians 1 Head custodian
Our students do the happy dance!
|Eligibility||Grades 7 to Grade 12|
|Tags||Recreation Categories ; Schools ; South Shore Connect|