Bridgewater Photographic Society
|Record #: TOB0036||Last Modified: 01 Sep 2020||Last Full Update: 01 Sep 2020|
|Where To Find Us||Dayspring, NS B4V 5S7|
|Areas Served||Lunenburg County|
|Contact||Morton Charlene, President; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alternate Contact||Sherry Hudson; Email: email@example.com|
|Mailing Address||c/o Bridgewater Photographic Society
60 Pleasant St
Bridgewater, NS B4V 3X9
|Description & Services|
|Information||The Bridgewater Photographic Society was formed in 1982 and incorporated under the Societies Act in 1985.
Commonly referred to as the Bridgewater Photo Club, it was created to encourage and foster the development of skills and appreciation of the art of photography.
Why Join the Society?
The Society is an excellent place to hone your photographic skills and meet other photographers.
Benefits of the Society’s Membership:
- Seminars to learn new skills in conventional and digital photography
- Field trips to socialize with other photographers and learn about shooting on location
- Workshops to develop hands-on skills
- Compete in local competitions to compare and improve your skills
- Discounts at the leading camera stores
|Eligibility||Ages: 16 year(s) and up
You can join at any meeting of the society, or by writing to Marg Campbell, Treasurer at the mailing address listed above.
|Tags||Recreation Categories ; South Shore Connect ; Special Interest ; Visual Arts|