Isle Royale ATV Club
|Record #: CBM0093||Last Modified: 25 Feb 2019||Last Full Update: 05 Apr 2017|
|Where To Find Us||
73 French St
Sydney, NS B1N 1Y6
|Areas Served||Cape Breton ; We do many ATV runs & special events throughout the year!|
|Contact||David MacKinnon, Secretary|
|Alternate Contact||Dan Fraser; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Description & Services|
The Isle Royale ATV Club was formed in 1998 to develop and work on trails. To date the club has 135 members and continues to grow each and every year .The benefits to join a club are as follows:
1. Be a part of the provincial All Terrain Vehicle Association ATVANS ,including insurance benefits.
2. Participate in fun runs.
3. Help build area trails to ensure access for all ATVers.
4. Help Create a safe and healthy activity.
5. Train in ATV operations, gps training, safety training ,power saw training ,trail patrol program.
6. Meet fellow ATVers.
7. To be a part of a movement to access various trails systems through the province.
8. Benefit from the Off Highway Vehicle funds that you pay into when you register your ATV.
9. Membership is only $30.00 annually.
The meetings are the 2nd Tuesday of each month @ Sydney River Fire Hall at 7:00 pm ( with the exception of July and August)
ATVers age 14 and 15 are welcome & pay no fee to join the club!!
Opportunities for youth include membership (free up to age 15), local monthly meeting at Sydney River Fire hall (2nd Tuesday of each month at 7 pm), trail development (tree/shrub cutting, bridge building, etc.), trail maintenance, and organized rides. The Club can also direct you to safety training/courses.
|Eligibility||Ages: 14 year(s) and up|
|Accessibility||Accessible to power wheelchairs to all trails they are Multi Use.|
|Tags||Cape Breton Connect ; NS Trail Guide ; Off-Highway Vehicles ; Outdoor Play ; Provincial Recreation Organizations ; Recreation Categories|